People with Passion, People with Heart …
October 29th, 2014
Passion is a word that holds particular meaning for ActionCOACH UK co-founder Ian Christelow, being both the quality he seeks in individuals for the ActionCOACH business network and the word that caught his eye 13 years ago in the job advertisement that led to his subsequent career in business coaching.
“People who are passionate about turning collective business knowledge into business success and who enjoy learning could find ActionCOACH the perfect opportunity to shine,” Ian explains.
Christelow has recently made some changes to the structure of the UK franchising model (see panel) which he believes will create more opportunities for potential coaches to join the network. “This opens it up to younger people and those who have less money to invest initially,” he explains. “With banks willing to lend £30k unsecured, people who can raise just £10k themselves can become part of the team.”
ActionCOACH Primary: £21k - 5 days’ basic initial training, 2 months’ online training, monthly royalty of £2,100 or 25% of turnover, access to all of the ActionCOACH business coaching and training products and award winning support
ActionCOACH Practice: £41k – gets you the 10 days’ residential training, a lower monthly royalty of £1,800 and the new ‘bolt on’ revenue streams below
ActionCOACH Premium: £61k – comes with the added bonuses of an even lower monthly royalty of £1,500 and the right to employ two additional fee-earning coaches
Five new 'bolt on' revenue streams will be gifted to existing Practice and Premium franchise partners as they grow their business:
- Profit Plus – providing clients with essential bookkeeping services, business valuation, business planning, cash flow analysis, profitability analysis and financial monitoring services
- I love marketing – delivering online services including content marketing, SEO, PPC, social media and reputation management to help businesses grow
- Corporate Business Coaching – Brad Sugars, the world’s number 1 business coach, has teamed up with Marshall Goldsmith, the top ranked executive coach, to help mid-sized companies grow their business. Two of the most influential business thinkers in the world will co-author their next book with ActionCOACH business and executive coach, Heather Christie, and their full suite of tools to tackle this massive market will be ready by October 2015.
- Empire Business Brokerage – the 4th largest business brokers State-side has piled their experience and know how into a brand new system and toolkit to successfully sell a business.
- Rights to build your Personal Brand in association with ActionCOACH worldwide through public speaking, authorship and helping businesses grow internationally.
The additional services will all be white labelled ActionCOACH and make ActionCOACH indispensable to any business owner looking to grow their business. For anyone investing in the Action franchise, it’s an exciting opportunity to develop a team of employees to deliver the new services and build a business turning over in excess of £1million per year, coupled with the huge satisfaction of being a major and integral part of your client’s success.
Since Ian became a partner in 2001, ActionCOACH has gone from strength to strength: thanks to the talent and teamwork behind the franchise network over the last 13 years it has become the best known business coaching company in the world, while the UK network has won a string of awards including 2013's coveted Best Business Opportunity award.
Christelow’s vision is to eventually have 6,000 coaches delivering the ActionCOACH service to 100,000 businesses across the UK. It only takes a few minutes talking to the man driven by a passion to create business success, to feel he may well achieve that goal.